If you look closely you can see the angel wings on her precious little angel back. What can I say but....true perfection. XoXoXo Aunt Faith loves and misses you so very much! Give Matthew a big wet slobber for me. LOL.
Wow, you took some great shots. Did you do this on your camera? :) She looks so gorgeous in all the pictures. I wouldn't have been able to pick which one I wanted and would have totally been suckered into buying the whole package.
Welcome to Faithfully Anna............................................ This is our special way of sharing our little angel with the rest of the world.........I hope you will enjoy viewing all our entries as they happen here day to day.......Anna is growing fast and we want everyone to be able to see these changes as we do here at home...............................Love, Dave, Val, Matt and Anna
2 comments:
If you look closely you can see the angel wings on her precious little angel back. What can I say but....true perfection. XoXoXo Aunt Faith loves and misses you so very much! Give Matthew a big wet slobber for me. LOL.
Wow, you took some great shots. Did you do this on your camera? :)
She looks so gorgeous in all the pictures. I wouldn't have been able to pick which one I wanted and would have totally been suckered into buying the whole package.
Post a Comment