My niece is just way to cute. You're in trouble cause you'll never be able to get mad at this kid with those puppy dog eyes. I mean obviously she'll continue to be perfectly behaved for the rest of her life, but if she ever steps out of line all she has to do is bat these baby blues and pull her lip in and your done...anyone would be.
Welcome to Faithfully Anna............................................ This is our special way of sharing our little angel with the rest of the world.........I hope you will enjoy viewing all our entries as they happen here day to day.......Anna is growing fast and we want everyone to be able to see these changes as we do here at home...............................Love, Dave, Val, Matt and Anna
2 comments:
My niece is just way to cute. You're in trouble cause you'll never be able to get mad at this kid with those puppy dog eyes. I mean obviously she'll continue to be perfectly behaved for the rest of her life, but if she ever steps out of line all she has to do is bat these baby blues and pull her lip in and your done...anyone would be.
I mean "too" cute, not "to" cute. The teacher in me can't let that one slide.
Post a Comment